This document contains important information about my professional services and business policies and how they may affect you. Please read it carefully and make note of any questions you want to discuss with me. Once you sign this document, (which includes electronic execution including, where appropriate, ‘ticking a box’ on the Website or on a document accessed via the Website) it will become an agreement between us and also provides your consent for you to participate in this Find Your Time 5-Day Program and for us to begin to work together.
Find Your Time Program
This is a 5-day online group program that is delivered through a private Facebook group. The focus of this program is to create a space where you can set yourself up for the festive season in a good way. It’s about how you can find those little moments of calm that you enjoy.
It is not about migraine. Migraine is a complex condition; it’s not something to change or manage differently in 5 days.
The program will include short videos, exercises and techniques. There will be two 30-minute live & interactive ZOOM calls during the 5-days.These calls will be video and shared in the private Facebook group so that you can watch them afterwards if you are unable to make the call.
By signing this Agreement, you are agreeing to undertake and practice the exercises and techniques. The outcomes that you may gain from participating in this 5-day program are determined by the effort and motivation you bring to work towards a change in yourself.
Acceptance on to Find Your Time 5-day Program is dependent on signing (as define above in ‘Welcome’) and full payment of fees.
This Find Your Time 5-day program is only for people aged 18 years and over.
What it’s not about
It is important to say here also what it is not. It is not counselling nor is it a replacement for counselling. It is not a replacement for medical advice or treatment from your GP and/or consultant. Please note that Jan Southern does not diagnose illnesses, diseases nor any other physical or mental disorders or conditions. It is recommended that you consult with your doctor about any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention and before adjusting any medication or course of treatment. This Find Your Day 5-day program is not suitable for people who are on anti-psychotic medications.
This Find Your Time 5-day Program is not a format nor platform for the giving, sharing nor receiving medical advice, treatment advice, medications advice etc. either formally or informally by participants.
What happens when you sign up?
You will receive a welcome email confirming your place on the Find Your Time 5-Day Program. You also receive by email your invitation to join our private Facebook Group (see Facebook Group below). You can, of course, choose to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
The Facebook Group is a place to access materials shared by Jan Southern, interact with Jan Southern and other members of the Enjoy the Festive Season Group. It is the place for you to share your thoughts, questions, progress and celebrate your practice. Only the people in the group, Jan Southern and her support team will be able to see who is a member.
You will be invited by email to join the private Facebook Group from Thursday 18th November 2021. It will be closed to comments and posting by members of the group until 8am Monday 22nd November 2021.
During the 5 days you will receive handy emails letting you know about what is happening that day. You may choose to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
The Facebook Group will be open from 8am on the Monday 22nd November 2021. From 5pm on Friday 26th November 2021 the Facebook Group will be closed to further posts and/or comments. But, as a bonus you will be able to view materials posted by Jan Southern until 5pm on Sunday 28th November 2021.
After 5pm Sunday 28th November 2021 the private Facebook Group will be closed to all participants.
By signing this agreement you are agreeing to abide by the rules of the Facebook Group as set out by Jan Southern. These include:
1) The private Facebook Group is not a forum for participants sharing medical advice, medications advice nor treatment advice either formally or informally. Any such materials will be deleted by Jan Southern or a member of her support team when they become aware of such material. The person involved will be notified by email to refrain. Should the individual comment/post such material a second time they will be removed from the Group and their participation in this Find Your Time 5-day Program will be cancelled. No fees will be returned.
2) No sharing, downloading or copying of any materials either supplied in written, audio or video format that are uploaded to the private Facebook Group unless authorised by Jan Southern. All materials in Find Your Time 5-day Program are your personal use and are not to be shared or copied out with the private Facebook group.
3) No posting by participants of third party materials in any format. Any third party materials will be deleted. The person posting will be sent a reminder by email not to do so again. If that person breaks this rule a second time they will be removed from the Group. No fees will be returned, their participation in the Find Your Time 5-Day Program will be cancelled.
Jan Southern may choose to post and share with the Group carefully selected outside articles, videos and other materials to support you in the Find Your Time 5-Day Program.
4) No marketing or posting by any participant of their own therapy/treatment practice. Any such post will be deleted and the individual will be removed from the Group. No fees will be returned, their participation in the Find Your Time 5-Day Program will be cancelled.
5) Any offensive and/or bullying comments will be removed and the person responsible will be removed from the private Facebook Group. Their participation in the Find Your Time 5-Day Program will be cancelled.
6) The private Facebook Group will be a supportive place where we are all known to each other. Although you are all in the group together and you will be interacting within the group, it is still important to respect people’s personal privacy and space and not to send personal DMs to anyone group participant, Jan Southern and/or her support team.
7) Other rules that may be posted by Jan Southern during the 5-Day Enjoy the Festive Season Program.
Payment for taking part in the Find Your Time 5-day Program is:
Early Bird price: £97 available until Saturday 16th October 2021 (BST)
Full Price: £127 from Sunday 17th October 2021(BST)
You have a 14-day cooling off period, from signing this Informed Consent Agreement, in which you may cancel this agreement.
If you cancel within this 14-day cooling off period you will receive a full refund of your fees.
Exception: If during this 14-day cooling off period you have commenced participation in this Find Your Time 5-day Program, Jan Southern reserves the right to withhold up to 10% of your admin fee.
Fees are non-refundable for cancellations made after this 14-day cooling off period.
All materials are copyrighted by Jan Southern. Downloading of videos and other materials unless authorised by Jan Southern is not allowed. During the Find Your Time 5-Day Program, Jan Southern will make available certain materials that you may down and keep. These are for you own use and must not be shared publicly or used for commercial purposes.
For Your Personal Use Only
Participating does not allow you to use the material and learning you gain to teach, treat or train other individuals. The materials and learning you gain are for your own personal use.
Jan Southern participates in Supervision as part of her ongoing professional development. Notes may be discussed during Supervision. At all times anonymity and confidentiality of the individual client will be maintained.
Contacting Jan Southern
Prior to the start of the Find Your Time 5-Day Program, please contact Jan Southern via firstname.lastname@example.org. Jan or a member of her team will answer within 48 hours Monday through Thursday.
Once the Program has begun, please post questions regarding the Program to Jan Southern within the Facebook Group following the instructions given in the private Facebook Group.
Data Jan Southern Collects and Retention
Please ask Jan Southern to address any questions or concerns that you have about the information in this Informed Consent Agreement before signing that you have read and agreed to its terms.
It has been made very clear to me that the Find Your Time 5-day Program I agree to participate in is not medicine or a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment, and it has been recommended that I consult my doctor about any medical condition I might have.
I acknowledge that it is my choice to participate in the Find Your Time 5-Day Program. I realise that the outcomes depend upon my personal investment in the process. I have familiarised myself with the fees and charges for the services provided by Jan Southern. I acknowledge responsibility for payment of these charges.